Sobha Hartland | Luxury Villas and Apartments for Sale in Dubai

Register Now

You are invited to our 

OPEN HOUSE

Saturday, 15th August
in SOBHA Gallery, SOBHA Hartland

• 1 to 4-bedroom apartments

• Brand new & Ready to Move In

• Residences immersed in lush oases of greenery

• Unobstructed panoramic views of Dubai’s iconic landmarks

• Located in Mohammed Bin Rashid City – Prime Central Dubai

• Variety of indoor and outdoor facilities & amenities

• Close proximity to Dubai’s hottest attractions – Burj Khalifa, The Dubai Mall, and Meydan Racecourse

 
 

FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLANS
READY IN Q2 2021

Pay 10% now and rest on possession (90% payment in September 2021)

Apartments Starting from

AED 820,000

 

READY TO MOVE IN

Pay only 25% and the remaining 75% in 3 years post-handover

Apartments Starting from

AED 754,450

Located in Prime Central Dubai - 3 kms from Dubai's hottest attractions such as Burj Khalifa, The Dubai Mall, Meydan Racecourse and Meydan One Tower.

Contact us

contact form