The properties in Palm Jumeirah are freehold and available for purchase to foreign buyers and expatriates. Furthermore, the tax-free investment and potential residence visa make the properties in Palm Jumeirah an extremely beneficial investment opportunity for investors from all around the world. A vast majority of the properties in Palm Jumeirah have been developed by Nakheel - a world-leading development company that specialises in the new projects in palm jumeirah ranging from residential properties to entertainment facilities. The properties in Palm Jumeirah islands have access to fantastic facilities and exquisite amenities. One of the unique features that the residents of the properties in Palm Jumeirah will experience is the beautiful coastline and seafront views. The views that are available to the residents of the properties in Palm Jumeirah dubai, dubai artificial islands include those of the blue waters and white sands of the Arabian Gulf coastline, unrivalled throughout the globe.
Residents of the properties in Palm Jumeirah can enjoy the plethora of cafes, restaurants and entertainment activities that are spread across the community. The 'Atlantis The Palm' hotel is located at the top of the Palm and is close to the properties in Palm Jumeirah it is the worlds largest man made islands in dubai. Residents of the properties in Palm Jumeirah islands can make their way over to the hotel to enjoy exclusive access to its luxurious facilities at their leisure.
- Shoreline Apartments - Shoreline Apartments is an elite residential complex of 20 mid-rise towers located on the trunk of the island. Shoreline Apartments consists of one to four-bedroom apartments as well as the famous Shoreline Apartments penthouses.
- Golden Mile - Golden Mile is a collection of 10 mid-rise towers on the trunk of the Palm Jumeirah man made islands in dubai. A unique feature of the Golden Mile towers is that the towers have a direct connection to the Galleria Mall complex. The residents of the properties of the 178 units in Golden Mile, Palm Jumeirah will be able to enjoy the luxurious facilities and amenities that are available on the island.
- Marina Residences - The six Marina Residences towers are located on the trunk of the Palm Jumeirah man made islands in dubai. These residences are unique because they house 1-3 bedroom apartments, 4-bedroom penthouses and 5-bedroom townhouses in one residential complex. The popular sub-community is also pet-friendly.
- Garden Homes - Gardens Homes is a premium villa community on the Palm Jumeirah man made island in dubai. These homes are a common choice of holiday home as they are located close to the beach. These houses are an ideal place to observe the marine life in the Arabian Gulf, enjoy watersports and to swim in the blue waters.
- The residents of the properties of the Palm Jumeirah will be able to experience the best of resort-style living in Dubai man made islands. With Fidu Properties, potential buyers and investors can be assured that their needs and requirements will be taken care of, and they will receive the best and most complete list of properties in Palm Jumeirah Dubai. Let us help you make your dream of owning a property in Palm Jumeirah come true!
Types of Villas in Palm Jumeirah
With 4000+ villas in Palm Jumeirah islands, buyers can browse a wide scope of arrangements. Including different floor plans and living spaces, the houses for sale in Palm Jumeirah can never frustrate. These estates offer three unmistakable choices to look over for individuals with various likes and spending plans, viz; Signature, Garden Homes and Canal Cove. Properties in Palm Jumeirah range from customary Arabic houses to ultramodern innovative manors. From comfortable family homes to sumptuous getaway homes, the network has a spot for most people.
List of Projects in Palm Jumeirah
|Royal Bay||Apartments Dubai||Ready|
|The 8||Apartments Dubai||Ready|
|Anantara Residences||Apartments Dubai||Ready|
|Palm Villas||Villas Dubai||Ready|
|One Palm||Apartments Dubai||Ready|
|Azizi Mina||Apartments Dubai||Ready|
|Seven Residences||Apartments Dubai||2021|
|W Residences||Apartments Dubai||Ready|
|Balqis Residences Townhouses||Townhouses Dubai||Ready|
|Balqis Residences Villas||Villas Dubai||Ready|
|Balqis Residences Apartments||Apartments Dubai||Ready|
|Emerald Palace Hotel||Hotel Apartments Dubai||Ready|
|Serenia Residences||Apartments Dubai||Ready|
|Seven Hotel Apartments||Apartments Dubai||2021|
|Ruby Villas||Villas Dubai||Ready|
|Sapphire Villas||Villas Dubai||Ready|
|Azure Reasidences||Apartments Dubai||Ready|
|The Palm Tower||Apartments Dubai||Ready|
Lifestyle in Palm Jumeirah
A prime component of the villas community in Palm Jumeirah is its numerous kilometers of lovely coastline. With the hypnotizing dusk to watch by the sea shore, and its Crescent trail to stroll along, the climate around the property is that of quietness, unwinding, and solace to its occupants. The peaceful environment and comfortable sea shore way of life, alongside the dynamic bistros and eateries with an enormous assortment of foods, the life around the villas scarcely has space for fatigue. The night-life is dynamic, with top notch inns and their outdoors grounds, and a variety of watersports for exciting water experiences. At the peak of the Palm Jumeirah lies Atlantis, The Palm, a lavish lodging resort. With the Aquaventure Waterpark, a submerged world at the Lost Chambers Aquarium, extraordinary marine vertebrate encounters at Dolphin Bay and Sea Lion Point, there's such a great amount to involvement with Atlantis that makes the life on the Palm Jumeirah adventurous.
Man Made Islands in Dubai
Perhaps the most recognized of the bunch, Palm Jumeirah is aptly shaped like a palm tree, consisting of a trunk and 17 fronds, and surrounded by an almost 7-mile-long crescent-shaped island which is home to Atlantis, The Palm (just one of many luxury hotels and resorts that dot the archipelago). The project was kicked off by Nakheel Properties in 2001, and ultimately added 40 miles of much-needed beaches.
Today, travelers can access Palm Jumeirah from mainland Dubai via a monorail, and an underwater tunnel connects the topmost frond to the crescent. Upcoming debuts for Palm Jumeirah include The Palm Tower, with floors occupied by St. Regis Dubai and Nakheel Mall, which are set to open in 2018 and late 2017, respectively. No need to settle for Google Earth views: admire the handiwork while free-falling over it at 120 mph via a skydiving excursion.
Work on a second Palm island, Palm Jebel Ali, began in 2002, but due to the 2008 financial crisis, construction halted. Nakheel has since reassured reporters that Jebel Ali is not canceled, but a “long-term project."
- Palm Jumeirah
- Bluewaters Island
- Jumeirah Bay Island
- Dubai MAaritime City
- Pearl Jumeirah
- Dubai Harbour
- Deira Islands
- The World Islands
- Palm Jebal Ali
- Marsa AL Arab
- Burj Al Arab Isle
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much is a house on Palm Jumeirah?
Palm Jumeirah villa prices start from the point of $1.6 million. It's obvious that the furnished apartments will be even more expensive, e.g. a house with 4 bedrooms and designer's furniture will be worth $4-5 million.
2. How much did it cost to build Atlantis in Dubai?
Atlantis was developed as a joint venture between Kerzner International Holdings Ltd. and Istithmar, and officially opened in September 2008. The construction cost was reported to be US$1.5 bn.
3. How much is the average house in Dubai?
$760,000: the average house price in Dubai. According to the House Price Index, apartment and villa/townhouse prices declined by 12 percent and 14 percent respectively, since September 2015.