To provide administrative supports to the property consultants, for properties listings, contracts, and paper works.
- Prepare contracts, forms, and agreements such as Form A, Form B, Form I, Form F, LOIs, NDA’s, Tenancy Contracts, MOUs, Business Sales Letters, etc..
- Coordinate with the marketing team to arrange Photographer for property photoshoots
- Create, Edit, and verify property listings on CRM and Property Portals.
- Generate Trakheesi advertising permit for each listing.
- Point of contact in Developers Offices for new and renewal of agency agreements & Sales Activities Engagements.
- Manage complete CRM Administration tasks on time-to-time basis
- Organize & Manage Sales events like Open House, Stands, kiosks, Exhibitions, Roads Shows, etc.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date filing system ensuring that all relevant documents are filed
- Responsible for receiving, distributing, and answering all correspondences, and emails.
- Update all Master reports regularly & prepare weekly, Monthly, Quarterly Deals & Performance Reports.
- Monitor Daily attendance of Sales agents
- Provide general office support to Agents for Arrangements of cars requisition, stationary requirement, access cards, Signboards, and all other requests for agents
PREFERRED SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Microsoft Advance
- CRM Management
- Properties Portals
- Business Writing Skills
- Telephone Skills
- Customer Focus
- Handles Pressure
- Behavioral Ethics
- Real Estate Experience (1-2 Years)
- Bachelor / Master’s degree in Administration
- The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post.
- The Employee shall work as per the schedule given by the Company as and when required for any additional support. We rest assure that your support will be a valuable part of the company's success.
- Employees in violation of a workplace expectation may be subject to Disciplinary Action up to and including termination for failure to follow any directive given as per the management.
- Management of Fidu Properties is responsible for the final explanation and interpretation of this guideline.